SHS – Schiffahrt Handel Spedition GmbH was founded in 1992 by Hans-Herbert Scherff in Bremen, Germany. A two-person operation, SHS moved to its current location in Delmenhorst in 1998. Here, SHS has approx. 1000 m² of in-door space which includes offices and approx. 4000 m² of exterior space. Additional storage capacities (approx. 800 m2 hall + sufficient outdoor storage area) are available in the external warehouse in Hude-Langenberg. Mr. Christian Scherff has been the managing company and sole owner of the company since January 2015.